Monday, March 7, 2011

Important Status Update

If you believe that America's future depends on our children and on us and on our parents, and if you believe that each of us will only fulfill the human promise with which we are all born by downloading, especially from iTunes, and listening to top-notch acoustic jazz performed by both major stars and unknowns that is not only intelligent, beautiful, and relaxing, but educational as well, and which was produced by a now-defunct independent label founded by someone who (perhaps foolishly but motivated by a deep passion to offer a real choice to listeners drowning in mediocre, pedestrian, compressed, hyper-quantized, overproduced, pitch-adjusted, mega-studio crap; OK, definitely foolishly) really did give up his day job (God, I still can't believe I did that, but WTF) in order to bring quality material to the starved masses, then post this as your status. And leave it there, like maybe forever. And be sure to include the two links below, so I can make also some money out of this from people I don't yet know, although it's true that even some of my "friends" are people I don't know, not really.



No comments: